LLLReptiles

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

Geckospot

Reaction score
LLL Reptile is fine if you're ordering supplies. I would NEVER buy reptiles from them. They sell lots of imports and many are heavily parasitized. I have heard lots of bad stories from people that purchased reptiles from them. Dont be fooled by their low prices, even if the herp is captive bred. It will probably be a bad experience.

Andrew

Reaction score
Every time I see them at a herp show, the people are very knowledgable, and the animals are all very healthy. I would purchase from them.

Thanks,

Andrew

Leah

Reaction score
LLL Reptile is fine if you're ordering supplies. I would NEVER buy reptiles from them. They sell lots of imports and many are heavily parasitized. I have heard lots of bad stories from people that purchased reptiles from them. Dont be fooled by their low prices, even if the herp is captive bred. It will probably be a bad experience.
I concur and have a couple stories of my own...

Reptile man

Reaction score
I vistited their retail store yesterday and the staff seemed to know what they were talking about and the cages were clean, animals all looked healthy.

KevinsWither

Reaction score
LLL reptiles was good. I ordered insect lids and a piece of mopani wood (for aquarium). Only flaw was that the wood was a little too tall.

cwebster

Reaction score
Have purchased two types of amblypygids and a scorpion from LLL reptile show several months ago. They are doing great. Would purchase from them again. 

Latest posts