Major

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I had sold a H.Major oothica to this person called major over seas they received the ooth and now she or he placed a dispute into Paypal they are claiming they got a fake ooth so I'm actually laughing because anyone who has owned or bred h.Major (a boxer sp from malaysia knows the Ooths are bright green with a foam like look to them , this person is claiming a H.Major ooth is not green they claim they have had this sp well if anyone knows they are infact bright green in color as even the gentleman Bartek on here if you look in mantids for sale on I believe march 15 he posted a adult and the bright green foam like oothica I'm actually lost for words also because I only was lucky enough to have two Ooths and sent one off to this person who actually should not be purchasing Ooths if they are unfamiliar with the appearance of the proper sp and Ooths they produce please anyone feel free to chime in because I'm out a good ooth land also out the $ and I feel this is EXTREMLY unprofessional , immature and a person of this stature should not be part of our hobby

Thank you

Noah

I have not done this no , but they sent another message because on the 15th of march the guy Bartek also posted not only an adult but the ooth it produced and it is infact the same sp I have and same foamy looking green ooth I mean 50% of Ooths are made up of a foamy material besides the Ooths that are more hard like heterochieta , spinys , creo and many many more I mean a darn common budwings is a giant foam ball lol this person is obviously just looking to scam me , and Paypal they know what there doing it's a shame people make our hobby this way a shame I messaged Peter but have not received a message yet :(

Ps. Thanks Rebecca for replying ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts