Mantids in the media

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*RYAN*

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there are any shows about mantids, any documentaries out there, anything about them on televsion out there ? i was just wondering because I wwould like to see thier behavior in the wild in the comfort of my own home ... lol jk ... i dont really have any mantids in my area .. so yea if you any post them

Thanks,

:twisted: RYAN :twisted:

i'm also after some documentaries on them, i know there's one cos there's a thread about it on here, but the thread was old and the link didnt work :cry:

i have the Life On Earth box-set and there's an orchid mantis on that, it's only about a minute long but still quality. anyone know of any full documentaries on them?

Theres a little bit in the 'trials of life' series which shows nymphs hatching out of the ooth which was really cool. Also, I'm sure there will be mantids in the New 'David Attenborough - Life in the Undergrowth' series which I think starts on the BBC in December

Cheers

Alan

I have it on DVD but to load it to one of these sites and all would take forever. SOMEONE POST IT!!! lol

Latest posts