• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mantis availability list

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yankeeman1421

Reaction score
Availability list;

Mantids;

Orchids L1 10/$150 20/$280 30/$390 40/$480 50/$650 shipped 100/$1,000 shipped 200/$1,800 shipped 300/$2,500 shipped

Orchids L2 $25 each 5/$100 10/$190

Orchids L3 $35 each 5/$150

Astyliasula Javana L1/2 $15 each 5/$70 10/$125

Ooths;

Orchid $150

Deroplatys Dessicata $70

Astyliasula Javana $70

As always, many of these prices are very much negotiable.

*coming soon* Choeradodis rhomboidea nymphs, Choeradodis stalli nymphs, brancsikia freyi nymphs. NO PRE ORDERS NO WAITLISTS NO EXCEPTIONS
***SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY***
Terms of service;
I generally ship Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday only.
LAG only guaranteed through Express shipping options. As of right now, I will only be shipping via USPS as UPS no longer compensates for late deliveries. In the unlikely but still possible event of a DOA, photos must be sent to my email or forum messenger within an hour of the package arriving. I will either replace or refund for anything DOA if USPS express shipping is used. If you leave a package outside in the hot sunny weather at this time of the year for a prohibitive amount of time, then LAG null and void. Please either be home or have someone be home to receive your package right away. Hold for pickup is available and highly recommended if temperatures in your area are prohibitive.
Ooths; ooths are absolutely non refundable, no exceptions. HOWEVER, they come with a fertility guarantee, or they get replaced with either a fresh new ooth or something of equal value if no hatch occurs within 2 months of the date in which the ooth has been received. Pictures/proof of incubation setup may be required upon my discretion. Ooths can be shipped either via priority or express.
If you have any further questions about the TOS or want to place an inquiry please don’t hesitate to PM me. I’m also not looking for trades at this time.

Located in Corpus Christi, Texas

Last edited:

Latest posts