Mantiseater

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minard734

Reaction score
Well... I recently ordered some Brunneria borealis and Thesprotia graminis from Mantiseater... and I am very pleased! All came well and was packaged neatly. There was even a good bit of bubble wrap along the edges to assure safe arrival with less shaking around. I will be buying from him again in the future. :)

Received some Brunneria and a free S. floridensis female from Brian. Packaging was good and the mantids were healthy. Will definitely buy from again in the future. :)

I received my part of a trade today in the mail, a ooth. :D It was packed well in a container wrapped in bubble wrap. Many thanks again.

The trade itself went off with only a slight hiccup in which shipping was used. However everything arrived very well packaged! Everyone was happy and healthy. The trade negotiations were long and frustrating on both of our parts, but in the end we both reached a happy agreement. Would trade with him again. He's been a great help.

Latest posts