MantisGirl13

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received 7 Ghost nymphs from MantisGirl 13 and they were perfect. Would definitely recommend and buy again from her.

Update 8-16-19

Got more mantids from Cora. She really is responsive and keeps to her word. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered 8 baby ghost mantids and MantisGirl13 threw in an extra just to be safe. 8/9 arrived happy and hungry. One, unfortunately, did not make it but that happens and it was in the same cup as two survivors so it wasn't MantisGirl's fault. She's been great with replying to my messages quickly and she shipped the babies fast. I ordered on Saturday, she sent them on Monday and they were at my house on Wednesday. There was a heat packet in there too which was awesome since it gets chilly here. She also included a nice note with details on when they hatched and what the parents looked like which I thought was a nice touch so I can look forward to seeing if the babies end up the same colors as their parents. Overall great experience and I would definitely buy from her again in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just finished a trade with @MantisGirl13, and I can definitely say that I will be doing business with her again. The trade was fair, and I ended up buying a bunch more from her. She packed all 17 of them in the box, and they all arrived healthy, happy, and clearly well taken care of. 

Communication was amazing, she was very quick on all her responses. And in the package, she even included a note with exact details about when the nymphs hatched, what the parents looked like, what they’ve been fed since hatching. 

If there were an award for best mantis keeper, I think she would definitely be a top candidate. I would high recommend her to anyone, and I will most definitely be trading/buying from her again! 

I got my ghost nymphs all safe and sound. they are energetic little beings and I watch them curiously. Mantisgirl herself is a very nice person who was easy to talk to and quick with replying. I hope to do business in the future 10/10 !!

I got Phyllocrania Paradoxa nymphs from MantisGirl13. She shipped fast, packed well and the price was very fair. The mantids arrived in great condition and are doing great. She even included a little printed note telling us about the mantids and their origin.

MantisGirl13 seems to always be available to answer questions and queries on this forum. She is passionate about mantids and is always happy to help newbies and share her experience humbly even with more experienced breeders.

It was a real pleasure dealing with her. Will definitely be doing business with her again in the future.

I received a couple weeks ago an Ooth from MantisGirl13 which gave me 11 healthy nymphs. She was patient and helpful with everything I asked. Definitely will by from her again  :D .

Latest posts