mantisloverguy6000 (agent A, US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got 4 baby Lobatas from Agent A and all arived safe,3 of the 4 had already moulted during their trip as well.First time I've seen someone put them in harder plastic cups,probably a wise decision,eventhough they are hardier mantids :) Definitely happy

He keeps his word in regard to our protracted deal. I just received a huge ooth and I am excited to now incubate it. It was well packed and insulated.

I'm thankful for his having a good work ethic.

Alex sent me some free D. Lobatas for becoming a forum supporter, he also sent me a nice, healthy ghost as a surprise. One of the lobatas was missing a leg, but seems fine. Really nice, generous guy, and I look forward to doing actual business with him someday. ;)

Agent A is a great person. He sent me an adult male popa spurca to borrow to mate with my females. I bought a culture from him too. The box was almost totally obliterated in transit, but everything arrived more or less fine.

He also sent me some free green bottle fly larvae.

Alex sent me a free female Stagmomantis californica for an exhibit I am hosting. The mantis arrived alive and the packaging was good. Would do business with again.

I received an adult mantis and some nymphs from Alex today. All arrived alive! Packed well and great communication! He also included some fly pupae/larvae and some moth cocoons.

Thanks Alex!

I just received a popa female (and a fertile ooth) as well as a sibylla pretiosa nymph. He had great communication and fast delivery. You can't see me with my two thumbs down!

Though Alex sent my package to my old address, I was able to pick it up at the post office to find that the 3 Rhombodera Stallis were all alive and healthy. Packaging was excellent as well.

my male majuscula arrived from him yesterday, i must say he took the best care shipping him i have ever seen.. im also nameing my new guy.. Agent A lol

I paid $35 for two rhombo stallis and two hierodula majusculas. However, he then added two MORE majusculas, one miomantis, and four wahlbergii nymphs, FOR FREE!

Once again, I say that you can't go wrong with dealing with him.

I received some very nice mantids from Alex today as part of a trade. All came alive and well. Packing was very good, and he even throw in a few extras. I will be doing business with him again. I'm very pleased with this transaction. Thanks again!

Paul

Alex snet me some moths and I am so excited to be able to have a shot at this species. Even though the package was missent I am still very happy about this purchase. He gave me updates on the whereabouts of the package almost every day. Amazing person overall. I will defintely do business again :)

just received the mantids from Alex. they were packed expertly, which probably saved their little lives considering the post office lost the box for a day! that is a huge deal in 12 degree temps. thank you Alex :)

A gave me some Creos for the price of shipping as part of a weird, altruistic trade where he didn't receive anything. The packaging got a little wet and cold some how, but the heat pack made up for that. Everything arrived alive. Great guy. "A"+