mantisloverguy6000 (agent A, US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my end of the trade today.

Very well packed and he even sent a bunch of extras! Will be doing business with him again. Thank you!

I just bought an adult male budwing mantis from @mantisloverguy6000. Communication was great, and he waited to send the mantis until a few days after his adult molt. I got the package today and it was packed very well with lots of insulation and a heat pack. Thank you!!! I definitely recommend him, as I had a great experience! 

- MantisGirl13

Got 2 ortho ooths from him! Both look great and one already hatched a strong 30 nymphs!

I did a trade with Mantisloverguy6000 for a Boxer ooth and a Blepharopsis mendica pair.  They just came in and look great!  Packing was good.  The only thing is that the post office put the shipping label on the side of the box and the box was shipped on the side.  But that was NOT Mantisloverguy6000 fault.  I'm very happy with what we recieved and I look forward to doing more business with him in the future.  

Got an otomantis and polsypilota ooth. Polyspilota ooth hatched today, a lot of babies. Very happy with my experience, definitely gonna do business again in the future!

Bought a sub adult female orchid mantis from Alex and the whole experience was great. 
There was a little situation with the address and he went above and beyond help get it resolved and was ready to help at a moments notice. 
He even threw in a couple other nymphs from another hatch which I though was pretty cool. Great experience all in all! Thanks again and the female is doing great! Turing really pink!

A very awesome breeder that sent me more than I expected, all the nymphs came healthy, lively, and fast. Definitely would recommend Alex to others. :)    

Took Alex up on some free roaches with shipping free of charge. All roaches arrived in great condition, no DOAs, and 10 random extra Polyspilota nymphs! 10/10 transactions would gladly buy from in the future.

I just had another amazing experience with Alex!  They sent me a bunch of free roaches AND sent me 10 Polyspilota nymphs on top of that!  AND they even replaced a Boxer ooth I got from them a while back that didn't hatch.  10/10 experience!  100% reccomend them.  

Alex is such a wonderful breeder. They always go out of their way to send extras, and make sure to educate on any species they sell. They really know their stuff, and put lots of love and care into their collection. I’ve traded with them multiple times and the mantis I receive are always healthy and happy. Thanks so much Alex!

Received an Otomantis scutigera ooth, free of all charges including shipping. Very kind, very fast, very good packaging, and a very unscathed ootheca. Could not be more thankful for such a kind welcoming back into mantiskeeping. Highly recommend them!

This was my first time ordering mantises from anyone and it was a great experience. Alex answered all of my questions and has been patient with me the entire time even with my panicking. The packaging was professional, had insulation, and a 72 hour heat pack. I was dumb and chose priority shipping rather than express but all the nymphs survived thanks to Alex. Two even molted and are doing just fine. The d. hydei culture got shaken up and are the live adult flies are currently dead but I do not consider that the fault of the breeder. It's just one of those things that happen and I'm hoping the culture will revive itself. I only ordered a single female Otomantis and Alex was kind enough to send another female along with a Spiny Flower mantis and an African Flower mantis. I did initially panic because I wasn't prepared to handle so many but at the same time I kind of guessed it was going to happen. Receiving more than you paid for is just something that happens in this community. So my only recommendation is if you if you order something from them and want only a singular item, just let them know. Other than me being nervous, I'm super happy with all my nymphs and am going to do my best to take care of them! 

Last edited by a moderator:
This was my first time ordering mantises from anyone and it was a great experience. Alex answered all of my questions and has been patient with me the entire time even with my panicking. The packaging was professional, had insulation, and a 72 hour heat pack. I was dumb and chose priority shipping rather than express but all the nymphs survived thanks to Alex. Two even molted and are doing just fine. The d. hydei culture got shaken up and are the live adult flies are currently dead but I do not consider that the fault of the breeder. It's just one of those things that happen and I'm hoping the culture will revive itself. I only ordered a single female Otomantis and Alex was kind enough to send another female along with a Spiny Flower mantis and an African Flower mantis. I did initially panic because I wasn't prepared to handle so many but at the same time I kind of guessed it was going to happen. Receiving more than you paid for is just something that happens in this community. So my only recommendation is if you if you order something from them and want only a singular item, just let them know. Other than me being nervous, I'm super happy with all my nymphs and am going to do my best to take care of them! 
it was a Jeweled flower, not spiny

I was under the impression you had a few spare cups and 3 extra lil guys would do fine ☺ i like introducing people to new species 😉

I am glad the babies survived priority shipping! hope the fly culture booms again soon (D. hydei tend to cycle like that)

Through the power of friendship (and it being my birthday), Alex sent me a bunch of extra isopods (the rareish ones too hehe). They were also kind enough to include some isopod food, moth pupae, and a silk plant! Everything was free and the packaging was very professional. A lot of people don't include insolation when needed, but Alex does when it's too cold/hot. Best birthday present I've gotten!