mantisplace.com (Nick Barta)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nick, thank you for such great service & very healthy mantis!

I received all of my mantis & supplies in a timely matter. One of the #9 mantis females did not make it, This just happens sometimes. But Nick, quickly replied back & has replaced the mantis. It has been a pleasure ordering from you, Nick.

I will be sure to recommend you to anyone I know looking to purchase mantis! :) Thank you again for all your help! I look forward to ordering from you again in the near future!

Edit: Nick, I've added you to my website on the (Recommended Breeders) Page :D Later...

Thank you,

Mikhail Kujawa

Ordered a bunch of houseflies and some cups. Awesome prices on the cups w/lids. Will edit this post when stuff arrives.
*Update*

Order arrived promptly and as described. Nick even included some extras.

My order of fruitflies and houseflies arrived in Singapore in the best of conditions. Thanks Nick!

ordered ooths from Nick, along with pupae , all came quickly, was a slight problem with my order and Nick was quick to fix it! :D best customer service ever. thanks Nick.

Ordered ootheca. Excellent service and fast shipping, even included some extras. Highly recommended - will do business with again soon.

I don't like to talk bad about people but I haven't had the best of luck with Nick.

I ordered a pair of orchids from him, they never came. I have cerdit on his store though.

I deciecd to give him another chance as I ordered some supplies from him. I got it week later. Most of the flies I ordered were dead and I didn't get lids for my nymph cups though. It might've just been the fact that the post office didn't send it soon enough. I don't know. But I think he payed for shipping and handling, so I'm not all that disspointed. I did get my stuff. well some of it. :|

New to the hobby and needed supplies before acquiring several Ghost nymphs from Yen. Placed an order with Nick and received everything on time. Most of the flies did not make it cross country in the heat. I spoke to Nick about it and how I needed flies quickly. I chose to pay overnight shipping the 2nd time and Nick was kind enough to send me 500 flies w/ cold pack at no additional charge. I just received my 3rd order from Nick today (more supplies to house them separately). Package arrived in just two days and included everything plus extras. Nick is definitely a one stop shop for newbies.

Bart

Received my nursery and other supplies today. Just in time cause i got 2 ooths from Yen Saw! Arrived oneday after my ooths and its ready to receive nymphs!! Thanks Nick! Definetly order again!!! :D :D

P.S RECOMMENDED TO ANYONE WHO NEEDS SUPPLIES!!!!

Latest posts