MantisZoo.com

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Synapze

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I won free a mantis from Mantis Zoo's Instagram contest last Saturday and had package in hand on the following Wednesday. The packaging was impressive and the specimen was a beauty. Fast shipping. I then purchased a specimen H. orientalis ($12 on sale) from their website. I ordered on Sunday and the package also arrived the following Wednesday. Excellent packaging and a very healthy specimen. Communication was excellent. This was definitely a 5 star transaction. 

They will be having other contests, so if you're on Instagram you may want to give them a follow.  :)

Just got an ooth from them and Bill was really responsive. I'm waiting for the hatch. Will do business with them again.

Update 10/28/19:

Just got two male Idolos and they came to be quick and healthy. Highly recommend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a great experience today with MantisZoo (Bill) who sent over an adult female Neodanuria sp. for breeding with my males.  Shipped out the same day we talked about it and received the next morning.  Excellent 5 stars all around.

I’ve made two separate purchases with Bill and each experience has been wonderful! With my 1st order I wanted to add another Spiny Flower Mantis to my order, so I emailed Bill. He was super kind and helped me with my order immediately. My mantises from both orders arrived quickly and safely!! I’ll definitely be making more purchases in the future! 

Latest posts