mini mantises

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! I didn't catch any actually hatching. Good job!

I just got some Litanuetria minor which are a pretty similar tiny species. Eyes are less pointy with white specks. Photos and video soon...

Nice! I didn't catch any actually hatching. Good job!

I just got some Litanuetria minor which are a pretty similar tiny species. Eyes are less pointy with white specks. Photos and video soon...
Thanks man! ;)

Do you have L. minor from Yen? I have them too, and I can't wait when they will hatch :)

Do you have L. minor from Yen? I have them too, and I can't wait when they will hatch :)
Yes, from Yen. I have a ton of ooths. A single nymph hatched on the trip and I lost it when I was trying to take photos. They are really fast! I searched for it for a long time but couldn't find it. Unlike Yersiniops they stay on the ground and run like heII.

This is the only pic I was able to get before it went missing... :(

LitanuetriaminorL1_0667-sm.jpg

hatched yesterday

Yersiniops sphodronica
Congrats! more can hatch from the same ooth so keep for few more weeks.
Yes, from Yen. I have a ton of ooths. A single nymph hatched on the trip and I lost it when I was trying to take photos. They are really fast! I searched for it for a long time but couldn't find it. Unlike Yersiniops they stay on the ground and run like heII.

This is the only pic I was able to get before it went missing... :(
knew it was a right decision to send ground mantis to you! Sorry i forgot to warn you about their speed!

Man those first pics, I had to double look, they looked like small grasshoppers, face and all! Cool stuff man.

Congrats! more can hatch from the same ooth so keep for few more weeks.
yup, i have 12 from one ooth in 3 days. I can't wait for L. minor! Thanks Yen again :) My finacee's grandmother was cooling them for 5 months :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts