Mulberryfarms.com

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leah

Reaction score
Reccommended for silk worms, can be very expensive in the off season. The "chow" for the worms is good stuff, smells bad though.

Has been great for cricket supply. :D Very happy with service and promptness of shipping. Located in Fallbrook, CA.

Now available with cricket 'shakers'! Just twist the lid and tap out what you need...works great!

Also wanted to note that they have a special running right now on free silkworms with a bulk order of 1000+. See the cricket page for details.

I also keep and breed alot of kewl reptiles. I order from Mulberry Farms once a month usually. They have alot of great stuff. Every seen a Giant Asian take down a Hornworm? Very messy I'll tell yah that. I use superworms with mantids quite a bit. They have mini superworms 2,000 for about $26 (shipping is kinda high, best is Fedex supersaver 3-day)

Just wanted to chime in on the consistency of their cricket supply:

Healthy on arrival.

Well graded (for size consistency) So I don't have to do a lot of re-sorting or pulling out the big ones that eat the little ones.

Good accessories.

Definitely consistent on the shipping days and cutoff times.

Excellent overall.

Latest posts