New Arrival Jitters!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheOtherSpecies

Reaction score
I don't know about anyone else, but when I have new Mantids "Family Members" on the way I feel as if I'm 7 years old again waiting for Christmas to come! 27 Year old man and I gots the Butterflies!

I don't know about anyone else, but when I have new Mantids "Family Members" on the way I feel as if I'm 7 years old again waiting for Christmas to come! 27 Year old man and I gots the Butterflies!
I get it too. especially if they're late by even a day. I start to get worried about them. Are they ok? are they too cold? I hope they get here soon... I should be building enclosures for them not waiting around... Stuff like that.

It's so exciting! What are you getting?

I've only experienced this once, but I second Malakyoma... Getting worried about the cold, knowing that as I think about the mantis, he's somewhere out in the big wide world on his way to me...

It's so exciting! What are you getting?

I've only experienced this once, but I second Malakyoma... Getting worried about the cold, knowing that as I think about the mantis, he's somewhere out in the big wide world on his way to me...
Phyllocrania paradoxa

Sphodromantis viridis - - - My personal Favorite!

Creobroter pictipennis

They just arrived about an hour ago! All healthy and alive! The seller did a great job packing them for their trip into this cold Montana weather.