New to the mantis world, looking for ghost

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am a huge animal lover and very much love exotic pets, my new obsession has been mantids! I'm looking to have my own but I've been having a hard time finding what I am looking for. I'd like to get an L2 ghost in my possession soon! if you know of any breeders or have and of your own please point them my way! Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello and welcome to the forum
welcome6.gif

You can buy mantids from the classified section (see the feedback section about the sellers too). Of course there are many great sites to buy mantids and related goods from online such as BugsInCyberspace, MantisPlace, and MantisPets are the most common and recommended for mantises themselves. As you are looking for a Ghost (Phyllocrania paradoxa) you should find plenty at any of the sites as it is the most commonly kept species. ;)

OH.. sorry... BTW.. I have some ghosts available... pm me if you are still interested!

Welcome!!  I know I saw several ghosts for sale when I was browsing the classifieds the other day, but I would recommend saving a link to all the common stores too for other supplies in general, they are all fantastic and if one is out of something one of the others does.

LOL  welcome!

and from one new to mantis also, get you live food going first. Or be sure you get enough for a while till your cultures get producing. Good Luck and enjoy

Latest posts