Not Technically New But Basically New

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

KatieQuake111

Don't Sass Me
Reaction score
Hello! I have technically been a member for like five years, however I have logged in since then I have only about twice. Because of this I am going to reintroduce myself. I have only owned one mantis before and I loved her (Phyllocrania Paradoxa - Ghost Mantis) her name was Martha. Unfortunately I have been unable to come across another one in the last 3-4 years because where I live in the U.S. 

A close family friend of mine got me in to mantis keeping and introduced me to this server (some of you may know her as Denise or [If I'm remembering correctly] dmina) unfortunately I think she has retired from this hobby ( I could totally be wrong. I will be reaching out to her to confirm) however my interest has continued. I was only about eleven or twelve when I got Martha but I have wanted to get another one ever since. 

A Fellow Mantis Enthusiast 

Last edited by a moderator:

agent A

the autistic flower mantis
Reaction score
hello! I also have a free mantis, Creobroter gemmatus, for the price of shipping. I have i2-3 nymphs

The Wolven

bug-cats or cat-bugs? That is the real question.
Reaction score
Welcome back to the forum. I'm personally new and owned a few nymphs in the past month although I'm still waiting for mine to reach adulthood (have had a few die sadly). Good luck getting a mantis. Alaska is a difficult place to ship to I imagine but it's not impossible! 

KatieQuake111

Don't Sass Me
Reaction score
Welcome back to the forum. I'm personally new and owned a few nymphs in the past month although I'm still waiting for mine to reach adulthood (have had a few die sadly). Good luck getting a mantis. Alaska is a difficult place to ship to I imagine but it's not impossible! 
Thank you! I hope you enjoy your time here on this forum as much as I have. 

Latest posts