Orin

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yen_saw

Forum Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Received some past invert magazines specially requested. Magazine full of interesting info for the species published on the magazine. Great stuff. Thanks Orin.

I just received a gorgeous giant vinegaroon from Orin. She appears to be wonderfully active and is already eating! Orin responded quickly to all PMs and shipped the critter out ASAP.

Thanks Again Orin!

Just got three "Florida Ivory" millipedes from Orin. They came exactly as described and in great condition. He also added a fourth millipede of a different species as a freebie. Very cool! Thanks again Orin!!

I ordered some baby diadema and Isopods from Orin and received excellent bugs and service! He shipped them quickly and carefully; the specimens he sent were healthy and absolutely stunning; his communication was great and he answered all of my annoying aftercare questions (about both the inverts I purchased, and several unrelated inverts!); and he gave me a great deal on the bugs and shipping, but still threw in a freebie! I had a great experience working with Orin overall, so I will definitely be on the lookout for the next time he has anything interesting for sale. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: