Patrickfraser

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered 3/4 of a portion cup of flies from "Patrick" ;) and that is what I received. The great majority of them were pupae, but I still have around 50 spikes. My mail man isn't the sharpest spoon in the drawer and decided to turn around and deliver the package several hours after my mail, and but the priority box in my mailbox instead of at my door. That is a first. Because of this, they sat in a hot mail box for awhile, and a lot are not moving. They might just be pupating though.

I sent payment on Sunday and he shipped on Tuesday due to the American holiday, so no complaints there.

The medium that he sends them in is not the same medium as what I've received from Rebecca/mantisplace and AgentA. It doesn't smell bad(actually not as offensive as Rebecca's medium as far as smell is concerned), and isn't really nasty, but the best way to describe the consistency and look of what I received is like a dog poop mixed in with the spikes and pupae.

If mine don't hatch, it isn't the seller's fault, so I consider this a positive feedback and I would have no problem doing business with him again. He is always fast to communicate and thorough too. One of the better breeders I've dealt with here or at any site.

I'll update this post if/when I start getting flies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gpt some pupae-ready bb spikes from Patrick today, was very patient and friendly. Will do buisness again!

The above pupae arrived in bad shape, and started smelling a few days later. Patrick offered to send me new pupae for free if I paid shipping. I did and they arrived fine.

Great seller and a nice guy. Really cares about his customers.

Just got some more pupae. I've gotta say his pupae have a better hatch rate, ship faster and are cheaper than GrubCo. I will definitely buy more if he will sell more.

My 2nd time dealing with PF and as usual a great experience. Always very helpful and knowledgeable.

Thanks for the nice fly pupae, I'm excited to see them hatch.

I received spikes from Scott and they rock the house!!!!

He sent them out so fast it was awesome!

Will be ordering all the time!!!!

Received more spikes and Blue flash babies from Scott.

All beautifully packaged and very much alive.

His turn around is FAST, which I love!!!

He rocks!!

Received a shipment of additional dubia roaches for my colony.

Communication and packing were perfect.

He even threw in a good amount of superworms as extras for the beardies!