Penny (RIP), Panda, Bruno, Penny (new), Annie, Leonard, Matthew, and Brownie. And now Jeanette, and Eleanor!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We got them a dude. 😵

This is Bruno Mars. 🤣😭😂

Marcie wants a couple litters  before we have him neutered. He's SUCH a sweet boy. Hes been at the pet store since we got the girls. Our son Cameron says he needs a home, so here we are.

IMG_7670.jpg

Aww, they are so adorable! I love the little dark one with the white stripe on its face.

- MantisGirl13

They're so sweet and docile. 

The stripey is the largest of the three. 

We feed the widdle runt a goat's milk formula. We use a medicine syringe like one would use to dose a child's Tempra. 

It does suckle on momma's teet too though, and eats bits of kibble and such. Just adding calories where we can. 

We feed the widdle runt a goat's milk formula. We use a medicine syringe like one would use to dose a child's Tempra. 
We mix it with Pedialyte. Sipping on it just like this, but I dont think it's necessary any more. Hes been going to his mom right after hand feedings and suckling more.

Looks healthy, and we expect him to grow grow grow!

20190618_220835.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
We are DEVASTATED.

Penny perished after giving birth to her two babies. I don't know anything about guinea pig 'gynecology', but it appears her uterus prolapsed delivering her two health full-sized babies. My wife came home to find her near dead, and soothed her as she went. By the time i'd raced home, she was gone.

What a day. Soooo bummed. She was our fav. Caleb and Cameron were obv. very upset.

Panda seems to have adopted Penny's babies.

RIP baby piggy.

20190224_161730.jpg

20190621_192850.jpg

Cameron's tribute:

20190621_170719.jpg

Oh no!!! I'm so sorry, that's so sad. You'll miss her, I'm sure! 😢

- MantisGirl13

Latest posts