PlayingMantis

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aryia

Reaction score
Received some mantises and ooths from her. Shipped promptly with very good packaging. Needless to say everything arrived happy and alive! Included a lot of extra goodies which was really nice ^^

Also,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Got another package, very well packed. Went out of her way to make sure the mantis would not get hurt during shipping : ) Excellent person to talk and trade with!

Positive!!!???

One of the best transactions I've done!

Bought four mantises and all of them came alive and

Healthy along with a freebie! Very trustworthy, patient and easy person

to work with. Communication was ontop with daily updates

to make sure the package arrived safe.

everything from start to finish was amazing

looking forward to dealing with her again in the future.

Below is a link to the unboxing. Yes I know I say "Awsome" a lot

but that is only because I'm from california and I was super stoked

with everything?

Thanks again

Just recovered some mantids from Leanna, and let me tell you: she is top notch. Amazing packaging, incredible mantids, and beyond awesome freebies. Some of the best communication, and advice that I've seen. Highly recommended.

A+++

Ordered some mantis from Leanna...it was packed great, shipped fast, delivered on time... communication has been great & friendly. She also threw in a few freebies! You can tell she loves her mantis.

Thanks again for your outstanding service

I bought 4 gold nymphs and got two more free and was a good experience and may do business again whenever possible!

I just received some gongys from her yesterday. She even included an extra nymph. She is an excellent person to talk to and is full of good information. A+++ seller and I will definitely buy from again in the future.

Won a contest Leanna put on and got a few mantids for just shipping. Was originally supposed to be orchids, but there were some ooth/L1 issues she was very open about and we settled on a few C. nebulosa instead. Communication was top notch with updates every couple days on molting and weather, the packing was excellent (mantids were all alive and well after even an extra day in the mail) and all the mantids arrived in perfect shape! She even threw in some free Rhombodera! Extremely happy with how everything went and will definitely be looking to buy some mantids from Leanna again in the future! Thanks again!

Thanks for the fb, Andrew! (Sorry apparently I forgot to post a reply when you posted the fb last month).

And thanks for the fb, Tyler! Glad we were able to work something out. Was really sad about what happened to my orchids...well, lesson learned, don't inbreed them, among other things. :p  

I got a dozen new babies thanks to Leanna!

I ordered 5 Rhombodera basalis and 5 Creobroter nebulosa, got an extra one of each when the package came. Her prices were fair and her response was quick, they were sent out on Tuesday after I had finalized things on Monday. They arrived this morning and all of them were healthy and active. The package was well insulated and included a heatpack, which was for the best since I did have to run out on a cold morning to get 'em. Many of them seemed to be too full to eat another fruit fly, even after spending about two days in transit. 

Leanna is added to my short list of trusty breeders!

Did a trade with Leanna and got a nice lovingly packed parcel! Leanna cares deeply about her mantids and she has such a wonderful character. She has a selfless attitude and is very fun to talk to which is why we talk everyday. I honestly can talk for hours about what an amazing person she is. I will gladly trade with Leanna again and I recommend her to all keepers! Thank you so much Leanna 

Love Always,

~Aaliyah~

Last edited by a moderator:
Aaah! So awesome. Playing Mantis was very prompt and understanding when my first shipment didn't make it (Florida's weather fault), so she sent me another and two freebies as well! They're all doing very well and are already hunting/super active. I'm loving my new additions and would definitely do business with her again! :D

I received 9 beautiful Hierodula Multispina nymphs from Playing Mantis today! Excellant seller and perfect packing job as well.

Thanks so much!

Just finished a transaction with PlayingMantis.  She is absolutely AWESOME!  Not just because I am loaded on caffeine, but because she is very caring and an asset to the hobby.  It's too bad you'll be away for a bit.  We'll be waiting for your return! =)  *thumbs up*