praying mantis items?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jessie

Reaction score
I got this book what did you guys get?

Last edited by a moderator:
I received the Orin Isopod book and the Orin "Aliens" Mantis book. I was surprised by the pamphlet format and expected them to be longer typical paperbacks, but the information is solid.

I also received new lighting for the mantises and associated creatures. A 4' Finnex aquarium LED light will be mounted above the mantis enclosures to replace the individual lights they all have right now. Lighting is important for us since we use bioactive setups and want the plants to grow well. It will also make it easier to get in and out of the enclosures and has a better day/night program that simulates sunset and sunrise.

Plus a gift card to Josh's Frogs to get some new vivarium plants and blue bottles.

Very good christmas.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also got "Praying Mantids, Keeping Aliens" as well as an adorable necklace with a mantis charm!

- MantisGirl13

Excellent book hysteresis, Tons of Knowledge, experience and expertise at hand there.  Probably save ten years of trial and error with that. Ive read it through once. I dont know how much of it Ive remembered first time, lots of new words and terminology. Plus its a reference book, good to consult in the future over any issues of concern. I dare say its the Mantid Bible. Ill get 'Keeping Aliens' too when I can afford it.    :alien:     Happy New Year !

Here it is:

IMG_20181231_094222.jpg

Sorry for the bad photo!

- MantisGirl13