Random Art Thread!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CutieCrawlersArt

Artist for Hire!
Reaction score
Just thought I’d make a little thread about some of my art stuff I do and wondering if anyone else around here draws as well! Feel free to spam the thread with your own art!

I’m a freelance concept artist and illustrator for pc games, going on about 5 years now. :3 I just chose a few things that were more insect-related from my portfolio to show off (also pardon, a lot of these are super old since I don't get a lot of free time to do fun sketches anymore). I’m still wanting very badly to draw all my mantises one day, just gotta find the time. xD 

Ultus-FrontConceptFooterless.png

Andras-FrontFooterless.png

LeomothConceptFlat_1.png

AmulDiaga2.png

Biped_Color_Pass2.png

Biped_Head_Details.png

​

Ooh, very nice! I like to do sketches sometimes, but I can't do anything like these! Love your attention to detail! :)

Thanks you guys! :D  I have a portfolio website here, for clients looking to hire me usually, but also just to show off some work: http://ashleysarroca.com/

It's a little outdated but I'm waiting to release a game I've been working on for months before I can update it. ^^ Unfortunately not everything is cool and bug-related (though I've been looking into possibly pursuing a degree in entomology for anatomical drawings? No idea where to begin with that though). The rest of my work is either locked under contract or can be found in a few phone apps and PC games. :)  

I can do graphics for phone apps with specifications. :) The programming would have to be done separately though (I have no idea how to program. xD) I do know people who might be able to put one together though.