Repashy Ventures Inc. Superfood Products (Bug Burger, SuperFly, etc)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deacon

Reaction score
Hey, I bought some of this Repashy bug Burger a couple of days ago. My Dubia roaches (couple hundred) never seemed to eat, except for roach jelly and grapes. Their dry chow (I have offered three kinds, incl. dry cat food.) never seemed to be eaten.

So, I offered them a patty from the first batch of this Repashy that I made and it is gone two days later. And, they are even eating the dry chow now---like it woke up their appetites! Usually when I open their bin, all is quiet. Not today, they were so active it was comical.

Anyway, I give this product five stars and will continue to feed it to my Dubia. Bugsincyberspace have it on their list of products, but it is unavailable so I went to Repashy.com for it. Sorry, Peter.

Edit: I have to update this so's not to mislead anyone. It turns out the larva of the cleaner beetles I added to my dubia roaches is what was eating the Repashy bug burger! I have now removed the Tenebrio obscura (beetles and larva) from my dubia and the Repashy is only being nibbled each day. (I have a youngish dubia colony---lots of adults now, but no baby nymphs yet--- and except for molts, the beetle larva had nothing to eat so they attacked the food. I may return some as a clean-up crew when the dubia start dying from old age :unsure: )

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm totally sold on Repashy culture mix!  I put a batch of cultures outside to warm them up and jump start reproduction.  Well, they got too hot - sterilized them.  All but Repashy!  And did you know that the extensive ingredients, vitamins and minerals are all food grade (human consumption; though it isn't advised)?  So easy to make and the people are just awesome!!

Use the Superfly regularly to make cultures and love it. Just made some bug burger this week for roaches and hope it works out well too. 

Latest posts