• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Rhino Roaches

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redmont

Reaction score
I can get rhino roaches if anyone is interested in any of these they are wild caught from Australia, these are not US or Europe stock, it may take time to import them, payment must be made in full before I ship them, I will take payment plans as well, keep in mind if you make payments they are non refundable so if you invest $100 in a pair and back out of the deal I keep your payment, this may seam rude, but if you back out of a deal you are wasting my time and I could of had them sold off to another roach keeper.

(Macropanesthia rhinoceros) Rhino cockroach pairs @ $350 each

1 nymph @ $110

2+ nymphs @ $100

5+ nymphs @ $90 

•(Panesthia angustipennis cognata) Red back roach pairs @ $60 each

•(Panesthia antennata brachypterous) pairs @ $60

I may consider trades for these but only for other rare roaches

Terms & Conditions 

•shipping is $10 regardless of how much Is ordered 

•I will not guarantee LAG (live arrival guarantee) if tempature is over 88F or below 38F

•In the event of a DOA (Dead on arrival) I will need to be notified the same day (not the in 3 hours lol) and may repuest photographic evidence or shipping of the dead insect back to me, depending on the situation you may receive partial or a full refund (shipping is non refunded) or I may send you a new specimen all I ask is you pay shipping for the specimen (again depends on the situation and how nice you are  ;) )

•I ship mondays through Wednesday's 

•I only except paypal at this time

•No shipping out side the US, I only ship to the continental US

•Feel free to PM me hear on Mantid forum to order or if you have questions

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts