RobR1976

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agent A

the autistic flower mantis
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i am warning people to beware of RobR1976 (he has offered citheronia regalis eggs here before)

i find him unreliable as a seller

i had been interested in obtaining a female attacus atlas pupa from him, which he had offered me

initially he wanted to trade her for some mantises but i dont have any so i offered various saturniids for trade and also offered to pay for her or to send back half the eggs should she breed with my male

he then asked if i had sweetgum leaves for some actias larvae, which i didnt, but i suggested he try privet to finish the larvae

well on thursday he said he would ship her friday

i havent heard from him since or gotten any pupae

i realize she couldve been lost in the mail but a tracking number woulda been nice

just cautioning people

Rob is a great guy , I also have no issue with you either , but b4 u place him on blast over something he was just going to give u , u should think twice , he was very ill and for sometime #1 and I'm sure getting a single free thing sent out was last on his mind I know more then a handful of people who love dealing with him including myself , 95% of his things he produces he would rather place for free then take someone's money to all the people out there there is no caution to be used when dealing with him in the least ! He is 2000% trustworthy . A great guy a true hobbiest ! A great person to have in this community

Latest posts