Seasonal Pets?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Curiosity

Reaction score
This year I wanted to buy some c. gemmatus mantises online. I've been waiting for them to come into stock since June, and I've started wondering if there's a specific time of year they're most likely to be for sale?

not necessarily. these guys breed year-round, but sometimes things don't go as planned
some generations I have a lot of bad ooths, just to have a later generation overproduce nymphs
sometimes, people don't sell just ANY stage and so you have to wait until they reach a certain instar from those seller
sometimes, people just don't have enough to sell. it really depends on 392591 factors
I'm incubating ooths of this species now, however

@agent A No, where will you mention it? Should I just keep an eye on the classifieds on this forum, or do you have a site or blog I should start checking at?

And how long should it take? I don't know how fast nymphs that young grow.

@agent A No, where will you mention it? Should I just keep an eye on the classifieds on this forum, or do you have a site or blog I should start checking at?

And how long should it take? I don't know how fast nymphs that young grow.
I'll just message you
I lost most of the hatch but i have mated females
nymphs of this species grow rapidly

Latest posts