• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

**SOLD** SALE or TRADE: Assassin Bugs and Isopods

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Acro

Reaction score
**SOLD**  Thanks for looking!

I'm shutting down a few colonies, help me out!

100 Giant Canyon Isopods (Porcellio dilatatus) for $50 shipped.  SOLD
250 Giant Canyon Isopods (Porcellio dilatatus) for $80 shipped.  SOLD
50 Peach Pillbugs (Armadillidium nasatum 'Peach') for $30 shippedSOLD
8 White Spot Assassin Bugs (Platymeris biguttata) - three adults and five large nymphs- group for $45 shipped.  SOLD

Will Trade For:  
Cubaris species (Rubber Ducks, Panda King, Tiger, etc.)
Mealworms (Tenebrio molitor)
Silkworms or eggs (Bombyx mori)
Black Soldier Fly Larvae (Hermetia illucens)
Plants (Nepenthes, Ferns, Orchids) - ask for my full plant list
Aquaponics and Hydroponics stuff (nothing weed related)
Aquarium stuff (Rocks, Wood, Food, etc.) and live fish

See my flawless reviews here: https://mantidforum.net/topic/16185-acro/?tab=comments#comment-115330 (and on ArachnoBoards, RoachForum, and BeetleForum!)

Message me now! View attachment 2173

Terms of Service
Live Arrival Guarantee:
The number of bugs stated above are guaranteed to arrive alive. If all bugs arrive DOA, a photo must show all dead bugs flipped on their backs within 2 hours of delivery. Any free or extra bugs will not be covered by the guaranteed live arrival.
Refund Policy:
Replacement (or substitute) bugs may be given if all steps in the Live Arrival Guarantee are met, and if the bugs are found to be DOA due to a mistake I made in packing. However, if something goes wrong with the USPS shipment (for example, they break the box in shipping and items inside are destroyed), I will help you with the insurance that they offer to get your money back through them. If sending replacements, the buyer will pay for the shipping. No refunds will be given, only replacements will be given. That said, I want you to be happy and I will do everything I can to help!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts