Some I took tonight

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryce08

Reaction score
Here's just a few pictures...still working with PS, and learning how to stack pictures and capture the right thing for it...pretty easy...Havnt had time to really sit and do with some of the good pictures yet, but here's some single shots.

...starting to get the hang of it...I think, HaHa

My DOF still sucks

DSC_0557-1.jpg

DSC_0562-1-1.jpg

DSC_0561-1.jpg

DSC_0827.jpg
DSC_0845.jpg

DSC_0878.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to shabby at all, the first ghost shot is very nice in my opinion! I'm almost worthless with a camera though, I need to buy "photography for dummies" or something. :lol:

NOw! do not wear yourself out and not show up for the new calender, the first picture is a beaut!
Oh I wont, dont worry :p

im still a newbie

Not to shabby at all, the first ghost shot is very nice in my opinion! I'm almost worthless with a camera though, I need to buy "photography for dummies" or something. :lol:
LoL

there is such beauty in our world...we nurture only a small corner of it.

I wish I could express in pictures the grandeur of these creatures as strong as these pictures ...but I guess we all see the same thing in our own mantids or would not be in the hobby at all.

when I see the great macro shots of some of our members i can better appreciate my own collection.

thank you all for these pics..

I still want it..... can I display it on my site with your name?
PM'ed if your serious

and u dont wanna display my pics on your site :p jk of course, u asked me abt the gaga thing, and speaking of which, LADY GAGA'S BIRTHDAY IS WEDNESDAY!!! i'm bakin brownies for her birthday lol :) :) :)

anyways, GREAT pics!! :) love the ghosty
Thanks! Shes getting fat, I really need to mate her I want babies from her!

Agreed, the first pic is really nice. I like it a lot. I may need to try something similar....

Agreed, the first pic is really nice. I like it a lot. I may need to try something similar....
I love the pic of your idolo, looking through your smugmug....and some really cool pictures...the budwing with the dog is freaking priceless! LoL

Last edited by a moderator: