Son Vu @ vupetstore.com

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FeistyMcGrudle

Reaction score
Just wanted to leave some feedback for this guys store. I ordered 4 l4-l5 Ghost Mantises and the whole process went very smooth. Even though the post office delayed my shipment by a day, the mantises came well packed, each mantis had their own 16oz vented container, there was a heat pack included, and all of them arrived alive and well. They have since been transferred to their new terrariums and are happily eating and swaying back and forth. Communication was great and this gentleman contacted me as soon as they were dropped off at the post office. The main reason I went with this specific store is because he was selling his mantises for about $4 less per mantis than any other site I could find--I paid $8/mantis, which seems almost too generous. Overall the order came to $44 for 4 Ghosts with shipping. I am extremely happy with my order.

Purchased a Double Shield and a Budwing. Healthy specimens, fast shipping, excellent communication. Very pleased. 👍

6 doubleshields, all of which came nice and safe, although heat pack was a bit cold. Nonetheless all ate straight out of the shipping containers and I'll definitely buy from him again!

5 double shields, 6 popa spurca. One heat pack to heat the whole box, and no insulation. I had specified on my order that it was very cold here and that care needed to be taken to ensure the mantids didn't freeze. 

When I opened the box, the twigs were fine, but all the double shields looked dead. I immediately set to warming them up and they responded after a few minutes of heat. If they had been in the cold much longer, they wouldn't have made it. 

This seller is prompt and quick to fill orders, but needs work on his winter shipping. 

7/10, would buy again, but probably not in winter.

- MantisGirl13 

Latest posts