Sports that you play or have played

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't know this existed :D

I play Lacrosse for my high school, as well as ultimate and used to play football until last year when i decided to focus on lacrosse more. In the past i have played baseball, basketball, and soccer.

As a young kid, my sports enthusiast father "encouraged" me to play baseball and basketball.

In high school, I settled on tennis until the coach and I mutually decided to part ways. This was due to my oppositional behavior at the time—not something I'm proud of. Recently, I've started playing again with my daughter, who is now a member of her high school tennis team. I sure hope history doesn't repeat itself.

X-country and track/field in high school. Bodybuilding after I graduated and to some degree today. Started at a boxing gym and I love it, will be going back at the beginning of the year. Used to be very accurate with a bow and throwing knives. Right now my zen is my trail running, the gym feels to closed in. Hoping this changes as I heal emotionally and mentally...

Latest posts