TonyPace2009

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MantisGirl13

Reaction score
Great transaction. I'd been looking for a female african twig for months, and I finally found one. After a lot of waiting for her to molt, and for a good time to ship, she arrived today, huge and beautiful. The packaging was excellent and I'm very grateful for her.

Would definitely reccomend and buy again.

- MantisGirl13 

A quick review on my latest acquisition:

Species: Hierodula venosa, Hierodula majuscula

Rating: 5 STAR! PERFECT! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Tony is an amazing packer. Fully lined with lots of newspaper, cups secured and baffled, included heat pack.

*I ordered 8 of each, and received 9 of each.

*EVERY CUP INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED AND TAPED.

*Every cup fully lined on the inside for perfect grip.

8 of the 18 did molt in transit with all 8 perfect (these nymphs were starting to vary in their molting intervals, from one to the next, so from experience, I know there's no real way to tell for sure). Survivability is due to the perfect fully lined interiors of his shipping cups.

We had problems w the first courier. They didnt pick the package up from the first authorized dropoff / hold location for 3 days. Then it was opened by the courier and deemed unshippable. It was my choice in courier. 🙄

By the time we got the package back to Tony, it was the EIGHTH DAY! ALL ALIVE AND WELL!

Fast forward to this week, and courier #2. Got it here overnight. Tony's pick. 😉

SO...

*FANTASTIC pricing

*PERFECT PACKAGING

*TOP NOTCH COMMUNICATION at all hours

*and an honesty and love for the hobby at par with the old masters in here! ❤️

20200324_130332.jpg

20200324_130439.jpg

20200324_130452.jpg

I especially loved the maple leaf motif! ;)   

20200324_130534.jpg

Latest posts