Tracy

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

traveler582

Reaction score
Just had a great buying experience with Tracy.

Great communication, fast with responses, excellent packaging and shipping, fast and reliable!

I'll definitely do business with her again. Highly recommended!

Nothing but good things to say. She cares about her little critters, and went above and beyond to make me as a customer happen. Could not recommend enough 

She’s great! Fast shipping, excellent packaging, answered all my questions, and responds quickly to messages. My paradoxa arrived in perfect condition. Highly recommend her!

Great seller!!! Excellent packaging, heat pack was still warm after 4 days in transit. Even got a few freebies. It was a pleasure communicating with Tracy as well. Will recommend to anyone.

Just completed a transaction with Tracy. Beautiful and healthy looking mantises! Well packed too! Great buying experience with timely communication.

Definitely recommend!

Tracy answered all my numerous questions about how to care for my giant asian shield mantis nymph I bough, she didn’t have to but she did which shows she is really caring! The shipping was delayed because of coronavirus so it took 7 days for the mantis to come and it had no food and water the entire time since it was shipping! I was so worried! Thankfully Tracy reassured me it would be fine and sure enough, Tracy did such a good job of packing the mantis that it survived the trip and came happy and healthy and didn’t even have a flat abdomen from not eating, so Tracy must have known to feed it a lot before shipping. I fed it 6 fruit flies and misted the mantis with water and it was good to go! Would definitely do business with Tracy again and I recommend her to anyone!