traveling with the mantid crew

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sally

Reaction score
I will be going back to Illinois with my 2 creos, 1 ghost, and1 orchid. I put them in separate deli cups in an insulated soft container. We made it here ok... In the car of course, I hope the ride home goes as well. I brought the bag into the diner with me when I stopped for food. Glad nobody asked what was inside! I am hoping for the best on the way home :S

I wish the best to you on the way home as well! When I picked up my first Ghost mantis a few months back, I had to take him into a small pizza place with me on the way home (it was a bit of a drive) and luckily they didn't mind; they said since they were so close to the expo they got a lot of interesting visitors picking up food!

I take Martha jr into the restaurant where her mother got her name after the owner. The owner is just enchanted!

home and everyone is fine. Alice waited to molt to an adult. hopefully i will have an adult orchid and an adult ghost soon. whew.