TV Shows

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Off the top of my head:

Breaking Bad

Boardwalk Empire

Walking Dead

Game Of Thrones

The Daily Show

Last edited by a moderator:
Dexter, Weeds, Stargate, Daily Show, Conan, Archer.. I've had a lot of people recommend Breaking Bad. I should start when I catch up with all the dang Stargate.

Gee, I don't watch any of the same shows as the three of you... OK. I used to watch Animal Planet all the time when I first got cable. And occasionally I'll find something on the history channel in the summer when shows are repeats...

Ryan, since you asked, are you going to post what you watch?

I have a few of the new shows recorded but haven't gotten around to watching any except for Revenge. I was traveling premier week and am leaving again soon. Some might be on at the same time but I use the DVR. (Don't hold my TV shows against me.

The Good Wife

Modern Family

Fringe

Hawaii Five-O

CSI Miami

Dancing with the Stars

Criminal Minds

Greys Anatomy

Private Practice

Castle

Revenge

Southpark-Tammy-M.jpg

ShieldMantis1997, this is me as a SouthPark character.

Mine:

The IT Crowd

The Office

All In The Family

Monk

King of Queens

Everybody Loves Ramond

Everybody Hates Chris

Barney Miller

Flight of The Conchords

Fringe

Billy The Exterminator

30 Rock

The Singoff

The Biggest Loser

Seinfeld

Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations

IRT

The Deadliest Warior

Swamp People

Chopped

Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares

Iron Chef America

Mythbusters

Ever since I took my cable box back to the cable company a few years ago, I don't get much of anything any more. I really should toss the set out.

True Blood

Game of thrones

South Park

Tosh.0

The soup

Supernatural

Modern family

Happy endings

Suburgatory

Animal Planet

Sister Wives

Dragon ballz kai

Walking dead

Criminal minds

I don't have cable or satellite -- yay for no commercials or monthly bills! :) But there are several shows that I enjoy on Netflix and/or snag when they are released to DVD. Here are some shows I've enjoyed over the last year or two: The Office, Deadwood, True Blood, Dexter, Breaking Bad, Weeds, Firefly, Walking Dead, Dr Who, Greys Anatomy, Fringe, and South Park.

Shows I'm looking forward to watching and/or try to catch when I'm traveling for work: Game of Thrones, Modern Family, anything involving animals (especially involving the ocean), travels, and/or cooking.

Right now Sons of Anarchy. I also like Burn Notice but I am way behind there. I don't watch much TV and we got rid of cable years ago. I usually download SOA every week to watch. But I do like things like Cash Cab, River Monsters, etc.

Ah, I forgot the Office. I do enjoy Bones too. Also, my friend Nathan is occasionally on Tosh.0, which is always exciting for me to see (he's the little person). He's from Monroe, WI.

I prefer movies, BUT I do like Wild recon, most discovery channel offerings, and Curb your enthusiam.

And how could I forget South Park, and the Clone Wars.

Wipeout

Pawn Stars!!!

American Pickers

Mythbusters

West Coast Customs

Sometimes NatGeo Shows

Anything Else Interesting...

shucks, I like bout all u guys do, but also into old movies, specially monsters!

Like, house on haunted hill, and so on

but

criminal minds

bones

frazier

tarzan haha, threw that one in on ya's

nanny

lucy

andy

oh u mean new shows

criminal minds

bones