Vados Bait express

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
:angry: Purchased some blue bottle maggots off of them, talked to them on the phone before ordering, everything seemed good, paid for express delivery and when maggots came, they looked a little dark, no big deal, but upon trying to pupae them, all died. Talked to them 4 or 5 times, no satifaction, paid for express which should of had a guarantee, but only thing they were willing to do was resend, with me paying for express again. Would not purchase here again.

:angry: Purchased some blue bottle maggots off of them, talked to them on the phone before ordering, everything seemed good, paid for express delivery and when maggots came, they looked a little dark, no big deal, but upon trying to pupae them, all died. Talked to them 4 or 5 times, no satifaction, paid for express which should of had a guarantee, but only thing they were willing to do was resend, with me paying for express again. Would not purchase here again.
Talking to them won't work if they're dead, Rebecca. You have to play a trumpet at them! Of course, if you raised your own!!
tongue.gif

on the amount of mantids you keep why dont u buy from forked tree ranch anymore???