Wacky Packages

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mantidsaresweet

Reaction score
Hey everybody!

I was wondering if anybody on here collects wacky packages. There are stickers made by topps that are parodies of common household products. They were first introuduced in the late 60's and early 70's. They sort of discontinued them for a while and then in 2004 started making new ones. I started collecting these new ones like 6 years ago. I like collecting things (maybe a little too much) and it gives me something fun to do with my little sister and cousins.

Just wanted to see if anybody on here collects these or remembers these from when they were a kid (like my dad). If you don't know what they are you need to check them out, just do a google search. I know this is a long shot but hey it's worth a try lol.

Totally collected them!! Was so excited to see them come back again, This might have nothing to do with them but around the same time I also was into Nik-L-Nips those waxy bottles with colored liquid inside. Those are back around again too :p

I remember people being disgusted by those cards, we had teachers and school officials taking them and trashing them. They wouldnt be considered as offensive by todays standards.
Yeah I remember Garbage Pail Kids. No idea what Wacky Packages are though.

Yeah some of them definitely are gross but funny haha.

Totally collected them!! Was so excited to see them come back again, This might have nothing to do with them but around the same time I also was into Nik-L-Nips those waxy bottles with colored liquid inside. Those are back around again too :p
Awesome!! Do you still have any or collect the new ones?

Yeah I remember Garbage Pail Kids. No idea what Wacky Packages are though.
You should check them out Rick, who knows you might find them funny haha.

Latest posts