Worm Man's Worm Farm

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick

Reaction score
Free shipping and I have never had a problem with any order in any way from them. Recommended by me for fruit flies, crickets, and mealworms.

They are slow. Very slow. Been waiting for over a week to get a very small shipment. Their webpage shows my order as being paid for, yet it's still in processing and has not been shipped. An email inquiry has gone unanswered for several days.

Update:

Finally got the order today. Took 13 days from order date to receipt.

Not slow at all when I order. I order most if not all of my feeders from them. I always get the shipment a few days after placing the order. In fact, I would highly recommend them.

Another great experience with this vendor. Crickets arrived ahead of schedule and were packaged excellent. No deaths in route and I got exactly what I ordered. Two thumbs up again.

I ordered some cultures from them and I just canceled my order because it began to drag on so long i do not reccomend them at all

I order my crickets from there and have yet to have a single issue with them.

Had the same problem as macano, I did not know they only work Monday-Thursday. If you order on Friday-Sunday you are out of luck until Monday. Had no problems once I realized that. Shipped stuff in 2 days :wink: What more can you ask for. They will always have my business.

Still waiting for a shipment of crickets I ordered express over 2 weeks ago. Got my fruitflies, all 2 of them in the container. Not impressed.. never again.

Don't knwo what to tell you guys. I always order from them and have yet to have any issues.

I still have not got my crickets even though they told me they would send more. The fruit fly media dried up and I never got flies out of it. Threw it in the garbage.

I have ordered from Wormman before, and they were a little slow, but otherwise no problems. This last time, I hadn't received my order after 2 weeks! I had e-mailed their customer service three times with no response. I finally called and my order had not even been processed. I had to cancel the order and I will never order from them again. I ordered from fruitflies.net and received it on the second day. Wormman is very unreliable and is hit-and-miss at best. Try somewhere else!

I ordered a batch of 500 crickets last week from here and got em in three days which is what it usually takes. Excellent packaging and no DOA.

Ordered another batch of crickets and they arrived in two days and in perfect condition w/no deaths.

Just received another batch of 1,000 crickets. Received them in two days and they arrived in perfect health.

I find it very interesting that so many people say they have bad experiences with these guys. LIke I said before I always get my stuff very fast and in perfect condition. Been ordering from them for a couple years now.

Had a shipment of crickets come in with about a quarter of them dead. First time that has happened. Sent them an email and they sent out a duplicate shipment no questions asked. This shipment arrived with all crickets alive and well. Can't beat that.

Wormman came through for me again. Had a shipment of crickets that got damaged in transit. Clearly the carrier damaged this but wormman is sending me another complete shipment at no charge to me. Can't beat that.

Latest posts