Worm Man's Worm Farm

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rick seems to be te only lucky one to order from them... :roll:
It does and i don't know why. This is the only place I get my feeders from.

I ordered from them for years as well, I have to feed all those reptiles ;) This is before I had mantis in my hobby. I had no problem with them, Other than during winter I lost half my shipment DOA. Otherwise, I use them during the summer months with no problem.

Got my latest batch and of course bought from these guys. Order arrived within 48 hours of placing it. Excellent transaction once again.

I ordered some dry goods from this site on a monday morning .It was sent priority and I recieved it the following monday.Kind of a long time for them to get it out in the mail

Then I got the confirmation that it was being sent 1 day after the day I recieved it .Don't think I will order live feeders from them.

Jim O.

I did my last shipment with Grubco but this time went with Wormman again because it was cheaper. Got another shipment of 500 crickets which came quickly and was of high quality. Another great transaction.

I ordered from their website two weeks ago. The order is still 'processing' and my attempt to contact them was ignored. I'm hoping something will eventually will arrive... <_<

It's oviously what is going on here :rolleyes: Most places know Rick is a moderator on the forum, and they always take care of him, so if u want good service, tell them u r a moderator too :D

It's oviously what is going on here :rolleyes: Most places know Rick is a moderator on the forum, and they always take care of him, so if u want good service, tell them u r a moderator too :D
Nope. Maybe I have just been lucky with these guys?

:angry: I ordered some roaches a couple of weeks ago and Ive yet to recieve them. I called there number and its out of service, Ive emailed them a half dozen times with no response. I was still hopeing I might get my order but then I saw this link and its pretty clear that this guys ripping people off.

http://davesgarden.com/products/gwd/c/2989/

DONT BUY FROM WORMMAN, theres other more reliable people out there why risk it.

I don't know about the crickets or other feed, but for worms they usually have what they have in stock listed so you'll know if there'll be a delay or not.

I have no personal dealing with them, but was considering a worm purchase before, but found them locally.

Latest posts