wuwu's collection

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wuwu

Reaction score
i finally got around to doing a few "photoshoots" with my mantids. i'm still a newbie to SLR and macro photography so i'm learning as i go but i aspire to reach igor siwanowicz's level one day. more to come soon!

d. lobata

deroplatys_lobata.jpg

deroplatys_lobata2.jpg

deroplatys_lobata3.jpg

p. peruviana

psuedovates_peruviana.jpg

psuedovates_peruviana3.jpg

psuedovates_peruviana2.jpg

Beautiful photos... Looks like you have the hang of it already.

Great pictures mate !

It is really good to see a female P. peruviana that is green on the wings; not one of mine is ! Have you got any mated yet ?

Rob.

thanks everyone!

Great pictures mate ! It is really good to see a female P. peruviana that is green on the wings; not one of mine is ! Have you got any mated yet ?

Rob.
no i haven't. my two males have not reached maturity yet, but they should be going through their final molt any day now. i might just sell the 6 i have, since i seem to have NO LUCK breeding mantids. i think i'm more interested in just photographing them now.

i seem to have NO LUCK breeding mantids
I believed Perry is breeding on P. Peruvianan. But John don't give up on P. Wahlbergii!! I will send you the adult male P. Wahlbergii as soon as i have one. Hang on for a short while.

Latest posts