Zephyr

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Did a lot of talking with him and he gave me a good deal on some new Cockroaches! He sent me a present too! Great guy to deal with, will put up with all your emails and is right there with info when u ask! Cant ask for more than that, and the roaches were neat, one is as big as a goose egg, well almost! Thanks so much and I will be back again! ;)

Hmm...I must be slacking.

Zephyr may be young in age, but is definitely wise when it comes to the ways of the creepy crawly cockroaches!

Admittedly, I also pestered the poor guy with numerous questions and even forced him to ship when he was delirious with fever, but he took it all in stride, and aside from forgetting a species (happens to us all, at one point or another!), everything has been great!

I really hope that we get our "bug room" built here soon, so that I can try some other new species...and when I do, Zephyr will be the first person I look to for some new & intriguing roaches!

-Carey Kurtz-

P.S. My 15 y.o. daughter took off with an Orangehead nymph earlier today and says it is HER roach...she wants to keep it for a pet! :p (She normally HATES bugs!)

Just got my roach order today... well packed, great price, and definitely gets my recommendation. I'm very happy to finally have some Cuban Banana roaches (Panchlora nivea).

got some panchlora nivea and some oxyhaloa duestas from him. Excellent communication, quick transaction, quick arrival. five stars. Also is very informative and answered all the questions I had about enclosing said roaches. Awesome person throughout

I just received my first order from Kyle!
I ordered the starter colony of E.decipiens, 2 P.saussurei, and 100 tropical pink springtails. Everything arrived alive and well, and I would not even have gotten any roaches today if Kyle wasn't kind enough to ship them sooner so that they could arrive before my Birthday! I am very pleased with the E.decipiens because even though it's supposed to be mixed nymphs, Kyle gave me an adult and mostly large-largish,medium sized nymphs and I only received 2 small ones! Very happy with this shipment and will definitely get more roaches from Kyle in the future!
Keep up the good work Kyle!
smile.png

Received my second shipment from Kyle a couple days ago, and received a bunch of new, healthy feeder roaches!
I bought 100 Nauphoeta cinerea, but he gave me easily 150+, thanks so much Kyle!
smile.png
  Despite receiving so many roaches not a single one arrived dead! My new giant vinegaroons  have already chowed down on a couple of the nymphs and I'm glad to be feeding them extremely healthy feeders from a premier roach breeder! This guy has great packing, customer service, and BY FAR the largest selection of roaches in the U.S and probably in the entire world!Do not ever hesitate buying from Kyle, he is one of the best insect dealers there is!