To those with the Exo Terror Tanks

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lee2k4

Reaction score
I can't believe what I just witnessed. Put 2 Large Crickets in the tank, and they climbed up the rock face and managed to get through one of the tiny little holes at the back where the top mesh roof opens. The holes are really Tiny, I have covered them with tissue paper and tape. Anyone else with this tank had any crickets escape?

yeah, they do all the time. It has kinda become a normal ritual to wake up in the morning, and pic up random crix from each room in the house, lol. They can get through pretty small gaps, and will at anything! If they do escape, its nothing bad, they will more than likely get eaten, or find a way outside.

Cheers,

Ian

spiders, lol. I leave most of the spiders, you sometimes ee em catching the lil crx, it quite funny.

Oh, and there is also the dog. An american akita, shes a wierdo, see a crix, and starts rolling about on it... don;t ask me why.

Cheers,

Ian

yeah i had one do the same twice with mine i have just pushed the slider really firmly up against the wire and haven't seen it again yet

yeah, they do all the time. It has kinda become a normal ritual to wake up in the morning, and pic up random crix from each room in the house, lol.
lol My parents find them in the shower ever couple of days.... but never anywhere else :shock:

Latest posts