the beggining

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hortus

Reaction score
its the start of a tribal mantid tattoo

the picture sucks and the entire thing needs reworked in photoshopped so its perfectly identical on both sides but heres the main draft

i still need to add legs and antenna

here goes

matistribal.jpg

ok ok heres a better shot of the semi complete draft

matistribal_copy1.jpg

keep in mind everything needs ballenced on photoshop

yeah i was just playing around with mantid designs for tattoos

my other art isnt relevant to this forum

thanks

heres another small drawing of a mantid i did its not that good but it wasent ment to be anything special i just figured you might like it

smallmantis.jpg

thanks that ones not so good but ive alot that are ok to me

but they dont belong on this forum

Hi,

So what kind of things do you kinda get your style from? A lot of it particularily people are like drawings in decent comic books (I say this because closer to line drawings than tonal) and do you do coloured pictures? They are very nice. My drawings tend to be quite scribbly at times but use the excuse that that's the effect that I'm trying to use.

But drawing a lot of mantis in art at school (although some aren't too good (particularily ghosts and violin mantis are hard to draw I think).

Very nice stuff there though,

Cheers, Cameron.

i mostly just picked stuff up since i been drawing since i was like 4

the only thing i adapted on purpose was useing thick lines and purposly not shading

thats because thats how you have to do it for tattoos

i use colors on tattoos but i dont photoshop much of my drawings if thats what you ment my colors

im gonna get some prisma color pencils though they seem simmilar to haow tattoos color out

Ah,

they are very nice pictues.

Wish I could try stuff like that for my highers but they have to have tone/colour etc. :cry:

Shame, but should try that my self.

Cheers, Cameron

oh the reason they arent tonal is cause i use ink those arent pencilsyou cant do tonal in ink . well you can hatch but thats diffrent

Latest posts