My little test :D

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Samzo

Reaction score
I thought i'd see if my mantis and tarantulas would eat pinkies, my baboon grabed it and and cacooned it lol and my budwing took it from my hands and readily feasted on the pinkies brain :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: heres couple of pix.. bad quality I know, :oops:

100_1234.jpg

100_1231.jpg

Anyway, next morning the pinkie didnt have a head lol

whoah... :shock: but next time :twisted: make sure tha mantis is literally starved before you feed it one next time... then we can see how much it can eat :D

Yeah I was gunna do that, but couldnt wait lol I bet a budwing could eat it all, greedy buggers

Mantis just looks gravid. I have a pic of a chinese I had eating a live lizard.

I know its not a pic of a mantis eating a small animal lol but it ias a pic of a Adult female Tamolanica Tamolana eating a chinese mantis. just thought i wanted to share it while the grousome pics are being enjoyed :p

Picture574.jpg

Joe

damn, i cant contribute. but i do have a video on my camera of a l5 giant indian eating another one, to the song "michelle" by the beatles.

Lizard was just a common one we have around here and I tossed it in there to see what would happen. You see the result. I also have a pic of an H. Grandis eating a full grown female chinese. That wasn't on purpose though.

I have some gross pics.... not suitable for someone with weak heart :p

gecko1.jpg

gecko5.jpg

gecko4.jpg

gecko2.jpg

gecko3.jpg

My friend feed the house gecko to this female Hierodula Parviceps...... :twisted: Nothing left at the end, even the bones were consumed!! :shock:

i couldn't do it, i feel a bit sorry for BIG crickets although i use em and have no problem with small crickets/flys

i could not use live lizard/pinkie the lizard was very gross so i wouldn't want to watch the mess of even a dead one although the pinkie wasn't too messy (from the pics)

however i do not think you guys are wrong like the guy mentioned in above post is on about as big things get eaten in the wild so its natural just as a lion eating a zebra but i wouldn't want to be there as the zebra is killed

Latest posts