my first idolos-any tips?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crazy4mantis

Reaction score
I stopped by the reptile fair in pomona and picked up 2 baby idolos. They are so cute! :wub: they are L2 and L3 and are being kept together in a 32 oz. deli cup with a screen lid. I have a 60 watt fluorescent bulb (not the best heat source, but my house is very warm at the moment) 4 in. away from the lid. I put in a thin, rough, branched twig for molting and I lightly mist every other day. I'm feeding 2 bbs each every 3 days and I will feed every other day when they are older. I will move them to a large screen chameleon cage after a few molts. any tips or comments on improving this setup?

thanks!

Ok, you had your dad pay... Same difference. I was at that booth. You were with your dad. Good luck with your idolos. Transam had some really nice bugs too. An cheaper orchids ;)

Ok, you had your dad pay... Same difference. I was at that booth. You were with your dad. Good luck with your idolos. Transam had some really nice bugs too. An cheaper orchids ;)
the trans am I know wouldn't sell orchids 75$ each L2! I think I saw his booth though. There were two mantid sellers.
i wish i was there to meet the both of u :(

All the care tips you could ever need are already in "Idolomantis consolidated"? It took a while to write...