Mantisplace Vs. Mantispets?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TySAAAN

Reaction score
Okay so I hear alot of talk about Mantis Place so I checked it out, and they have a lot of variety but they're expensive. Then I checked Mantis Pets, and they have less a variety but they are much cheaper. Which one do you guys prefer, and why?

I don't know either... actually the only things I have got from mantisplace is a Rhombodera stalii nymph and a mantis mansion.

Edit: I looked at the prices, and mantisplace charges 10.00$ for 500 bb pupae and 100 superworms! Awesome deal!

Last edited by a moderator:
but mantisplace has a much larger selection
They charge 50$ for one idolomantis diabolica nymph, 45 for one dessicata! I think mantisplace is better for feeders.But mantispets has low prices for nymphs. Both have great high-quality cages.

They charge 50$ for one idolomantis diabolica nymph, 45 for one dessicata! I think mantisplace is better for feeders.

But mantispets has low prices for nymphs. Both have great high-quality cages.
If you want to buy mantids I would buy them from people here. Hibiscusmile is nice. She sells those mantids a lot cheaper here. Mantisplace's prices for flies are cheap! I have not looked all over the internet for cheap flies but I did search.

Never heard of mantispets. Use the feedback section for buyer reviews of both.

I hadn't heard of MantisPets before this thread. It doesn't seem to be much cheaper on supplies, some things are even more expensive. I wouldn't buy mantids from either website though. I look for them here.

Gotta say, u guys are great! One reason my mantis are expensive is because this is my livelyhood now. In other words it is how I take care of us. And as you know this is a full time job, no day off, no sleeping in. I try to buy from the best breeders and I pay whatever they ask. Everything I offer is alwasy available as I do not purchase one of something, but I buy cases. Sometimes I am waiting on an order to come in, but usually it is here in stock, very rarely is anything out of stock! Customers do not want to wait, they want it now and I try very hard to make sure it is always on hand.

Carey has other income from what I see on her site as in reptiles or something & she just started that site a year ago I think more as a hobby then devoted to the mantis like most of us are. We are here everyday because this is where are interest lies!

Another thing about MantisPlace is that the mantids I've recieved from Rebecca(from this forum, not her site) have been in super good health and were nice and plump.

Latest posts