Idolo discussion and photos!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so is this like the thread for info or chat?...regardless, here is (i should say was)

Idolo Gao

2DC3C.jpg

i'm sendin my idolo to someone because i'm tired of being criticised for having it, enjoying it, and posting photos of it in what i thought would be the relevant area

but the person hopefully will breed her and send me a few nymphs if things work out...

but good idea with this topic it will really ease some of the tension in idolo consolo

Andrew I think this is the perfect place to shoot the Idolo breeze!

Alex I understand about people criticizing you for even having one!

I felt so crappy after I told people I had ordered some. People seemed to be appalled.

I felt the same way so I sent my male to Angel.

Who are you sending yours to?

It seems to me like you did a fine job with yours though. How did you feel you did?

Bravo my friend! Here goes nothing.

My Idolo won't stop staring at me! :angry: Then they all eat like little piggies and don't offer to chip in either! One of them is too fat! THEY POOP ALL OVER THE PLACE! :wacko: They're always upside down, what gives with that? Why do people like these in the first place they're such trouble, and did I mention thet eat too much!

OK I feel better now... :p

fleur this ones for you ding dang it! i have no more likes for today :'( ....Nick, i told my sub girl she was going to you and she wiggled her butt then pooped...so i guess she is happy? ;) sorry for being off topic if i am... but what is the topic for this thread? "discussion and photos"...

Please forgive a mantid n00b for asking a potentially n00bish question, but why would you be criticized for having this species?
That is a good question. In my mind some people (myself included to some degree) believe idolomantis to be one of the more challenging species that may not be the best for a beginner.

I'm one off topic honky mofo on this one, and I like It. Now get off my lawn :wheelchair: Ding Dang it!!!

Did you know 9 out of 10 people prefer the great taste of Idolo over the less filling Orchid, true story.

I'm not aware of anyone being criticized about owning Idolo. Where is that coming from? Or is Alex rationalizing why he got yelled at? I was a beginner when I got mine last time and did great with them.

It's good you created this thread. Now there is no excuse for anyone to pollute Idolo Consolidated.

You get a GOLD STAR!!!

goldstar.jpeg

Well you read the above posts right?

Me Gripen and Brancsikia?

So yes there have been a few comments here and there about how people should have a certain amount of experience before having an Idolo.

I don't really disagree.

Aaaaaand you told me first! About the farting, I was just tryin' to act cool.