:(

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stacy

Reaction score
One of my lil guys passed away this am. Last night he looked fine and healthy, and when I went to mist him today he was laying in his moss on bottom of habitat all lifeless. I got him out and put him closer to the light which seemed to perk him up a small bit. he took a little honey from me and passed away about an hour later. I am sad hes dead and I feel really .. guilty even though I can think of nothing I could have done to prevent his passing..

Do they sometimes.. just die like this?.. I feel horrible..

He leaves behind 3 females that will not not be breed unless someone wants to pay their shipping to see that they are breed.

Agent A, I am ever so sorry, but the lil one that passed was the male you had sent me. I am sick over his loss.. :'(

I have a sub adult male that I might be able to send you for the price of shipping+feedback ( ;) ) after he is done with my female? Message me.

I'm sorry your poor litttle mantid died... That happens sometimes - it's just unexplainable. It happened to me once with a parakeet, five days after I got her... Sometimes things just die without warning :(