Mantidforum

Dedicated Caresheets? (Brainstorming)

Once we get the rules and template-outline done, the care sheets will be up for editing. I think we're almost there. This is a public thread. For that who don't know, Agent A and Jamurjfr have volunteered as care sheet section moderators.

• 5 years later...

Anyone able to do a care sheet for Humbertiella Ceylonica? I could give some input into critical care of new nymphs. But I could really use some info on juveniles and adults. I am finding nothing. This is a species we plan to keep permanently, but I am lost on telling when they even hit adulthood as my mommas have no wings.

39 minutes ago, mantidmomma said:

Anyone able to do a care sheet for Humbertiella Ceylonica? I could give some input into critical care of new nymphs. But I could really use some info on juveniles and adults. I am finding nothing. This is a species we plan to keep permanently, but I am lost on telling when they even hit adulthood as my mommas have no wings.

Here are two links with some information about Humbertiella care:

Caresheet 1

Caresheet 2

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hierodula sp. have became increasingly popular. Specifically the brightly colored H. Majuscla.

Also, Rhombodera sp.

If anyone could make one, that would be great!

• Upvote 2
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, GeekyRaptor42 said:

Anyone think a macromantis caresheet would be a good idea?

downloadfile.jpg

Not enough people keep them. I'm not sure of anyone who would qualify to write a care sheet on this species. 

- MantisGirl13 

• 5 months later...

Just a suggestion, though not sure if it's possible for the admins to do- making the care sheets alphabetized would help find people find what they're looking for a bit faster, instead of having the topics organized by date of creation. Just a little suggestion!

• Upvote 1
  • 10 months later...