Any other mantids lover in Canada?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThrAwNy

Reaction score
I've been in mantids for over a year now, and I've been successful at breeding the species I had so far, I'm looking forward to buy/exchange new species with others.

It's been very difficult to get different species outside Canada, so hopefully there are others from Canada in this forum that I can get in touch and help each others.

JeAn.

No I don't know felix but I know you Ian, :D I recently written you asking what you would have avaible this summer for oothecas

I might well do Metzgermeister, will have to see what I get in soon.

Jean...I thought it might have been you! Well, funnily enough, I have some Asian adult pairs coming next week, so they will pop me pleaty of oothecae ;) Also, so new species of sphodromantis, and some parasphendale and polyspilota pairs coming as well! So lots more CB ootheca for sale soon :D

Hi Lee,

yes and thanks for your quick replies.

Yes I've always asked for oothecas because I didn't think that live mantids would survive the trip. But if you telling me that you've shipped live species in the past I might want to order some too.

right now I've been able to order some sub adults H Grandis, so I not loking for those anymore. Ghost mantids I might get soon too.

Ciao,

Jean.

I breed Discus, Crystal red shrimp,cherry shrimp,tiger shrimp,taiwan blue shrimp, and i just made a new strain a cross between a tiger and a crystal red, and the shrimp is yellow based with tiger stripes and has white lines and dots its realy nice. Dont think anyone has done this before? I also breed 7 strains of German Jumbo Fancy guppies that i imported from Germany. Hmm thats about it for me for now?

Um hmm never heard of her aint into bettas but i know alot of betta breeders that have bettas like that. They are expensive for a fighting fish 0_o.

I am also trying to get all the info on importing in "ASIAN ARROWANA" from Panda aquatics fish farm in Singapore. I dont know your allowed to keep these in europe or u.s but your allowed to in good old Canada. The Red Tail golden arrowana retail at about 800-1200$ but i can get them for 550$ and the Super red arrowanas retial for about 2000-3000$ but i can get them for 1700-1800$.

You still alive? If yes then what species do you have rn. I have theopropus elegans pair and brunneria Borealis nymph
The last time this person visited the forum was in 2009. I doubt you'll hear from them, sorry! I don't know if you're on Facebook, but the Mantis Keepers Facebook page has a lot more active members than the forum, from all over the world. You might find more people in your area on that page.

- MantisGirl13

The last time this person visited the forum was in 2009. I doubt you'll hear from them, sorry! I don't know if you're on Facebook, but the Mantis Keepers Facebook page has a lot more active members than the forum, from all over the world. You might find more people in your area on that page.

- MantisGirl13
LOL Sebastian 😛 ( @Antsebants )

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts