My setup

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got them from Walmart. It was a jug to squirt water, but I customized it.

Wow nice elaborate enclosures! Love them. They seem fine to me. Love the blue lights on the bigger ones. How did you make lights?

I just made 2 new terrariums today! Which one is ur fav?

(sorry for the low quality photos)

E69BA1F3-E595-45F7-A1DA-EFACB1CE91F9.jpeg

63A1DC41-B71D-4115-907A-6100606FEAFA.jpeg

Yooo they look great! 
heck, I kinda wanna make them like you did—
Thanks, just make sure to limit the amount of hanging leaves for not adult mantids. They might fall while molting. I keep all greenery towards the bottom for all my not yet adult mantids. :D

Thoughts, suggestions? 
It’s not complete, still working on molting spots+ventilation.

will be used for keeping very young mantids that are somewhat communal together. (For my shops stock.)

4021D8FE-36B2-4B22-AC44-09E33ECFF89C.jpeg

I like that enclosure. I've notice mantises will appreciate sticks and other perches on the upper levels of their enclosures and this enclosure does an exceptional job of that compared to your others (that are still good though). By the way, what are all your deli-cup enclosures on?

By the way, what are all your deli-cup enclosures on?
Do you mean the substrate used as flooring? If so it’s terrarium liner, with gravel on the sides. I use a card stock strip as a circle to separate the 2 substrates.

Latest posts