I’m guessing he’s trying to molt?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Owldoggo

Reaction score
Hey, I’m super sorry for the mess— I kinda had to scramble to get him out of his enclosure because he fell. 
he’s taped to the side of the enclosure now because of that, and I think he’s molting, but all this twitching and stuff kinda worries me— I thought it was supposed to be occasional twitching, not twitching so much you cross your arms and fall off the enclosure to the point I have to use tape to make sure you’re secure!! 
is his shedding going well, or should I be worried? 
I’m sorry if I’m just being dumb! I’ve just been babying this one since the last one died— I’d be so sad if he passed too hhh

here’s the most recent video of him twitching around a lot, already taped to the side of the enclosure to make sure he can’t fall off again.

View attachment FullSizeRender.mov

cant see video, but did u just tape end of legs?  Thats the most you should tape and then leave it be. if it doesnt fnish soon, it probably won't.

cant see video, but did u just tape end of legs?  Thats the most you should tape and then leave it be. if it doesnt fnish soon, it probably won't.
Yeah, I taped the end of his legs and only the end. He hasn’t really budged since then, and I’m starting to get worried.